COVID-19 Risk Assessment Statement
Mitchell Diesel Limited has carried out a Covid-19 Risk Assessment to help manage risk and protect employees, visitors, contractors and 3rd parties. As part of the risk assessment the business has identified what work activity or situations might cause transmission of the virus, determined who is at risk and how likely it is that someone could be exposed.
We have implemented suitable measures to control the risk including;
- More rigorous industrial hygiene protocols for our workplaces
- Educating our workforce on etiquette including social distancing, work area cleaning and hand washing
- Visual management with regards to social distancing, washing hands and sanitising
- Remote working for our non-production personnel to reduce density in our facilities
- Covid-19 visitor/contractor induction & self-declaration for only business essential visitors to our facilities
As a result of the risk assessment, an internal Risk Management Plan has been created and issued to all employees within the business. This document will remain under constant review with any updates being communicated to all employees via email, toolbox talks and displayed on noticeboards.